We are looking for excellent bus drivers for City Sightseeing Brussels, De Lijn and / or School Services / Airport Transport
- Do you adore by human contacts?
- Is your bus your business card?
- Do you like transport and traffic in the Brussels region?
- Are you also someone who is customer-friendly, social, stress-proof, punctual, flexible and helpful?
- Do you have a driving license D?
- As a City Sightseeing driver you are also fluent in Dutch, French and English.
In case you can recognize yourself in this profile, we have the ideal job opportunity for you as a driver! Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job opportunity you are applying for.
Entrepreneurial Assistant Manager
Are you ambitious? Are you a real entrepreneur ? Do you want to develop your talents?
Within Open Tours you'll take the lead and you act as the right hand of the managing director.
Your goal is to support further growth and development of the activities of the company. You are pro-active at strategic and organizational level. Daily operational tasks do not scare you neither.
You will actively analyze and optimize current processes and procedures. On a communication level you are a strong negotiator coming up with positif results. You will be the daily point of contact for customers, suppliers, ... to address their questions properly. Extending long-term relationships is crucial here.
With your exemplary attitude, you can enthusiasm and support the other employees when necessary. Your goal here is to promote smooth cooperation.
You recruit new employees in collaboration with HR. Afterwards, you also make sure that new employees get a quick start by following up on their training and guidance .
Customer Satisfaction, Efficiency and Quality are the main drivers in your daily work. In addition, you will build our corporate culture and our vision.
- Do you have a Master in Law or Economics? Do you have a first relevant work experience ?
- Entrepreneurship is in your veins and you are proactive, both to customer opportunities and to solutions. You can play the ball and, if necessary, adjust to the situations on time. You can negotiate with different stakeholders and at different levels.
- You are very well organized, efficient and assuring quality in your work
- Analyzing is your strength and you can easily customize according to the situations you are in. You are therefore flexible and stress resistant.
- With your communicative flair, you strive for customer satisfaction and for win-win situation for the various parties involved
- Your knowledge of Dutch is very good and you can communicate fluently in English and French.
Do you already want to start? Apply soon to email@example.com, indicating the job opportunity you are applying for.
Creative Marketing Manager
Creative and inspirational communication, visual delightness and high quality marketing materials ... these are your daily goals.
Your role is to express the right values in our branding and positioning of our various services.
Internal and external communication is crucial and you take the ultimate responsibility. You create brochures and promotional material, look at current collaborations and actively look for new opportunities and selling points.
With your inspiring spirit, you are also innovative in specific ongoing projects and campaigns.
Digital marketing, social media, ... : there are no secrets for you in those areas.
Together with the managing director, you will determine the marketing strategy based on extensive market research, competition and need analysis.
- A first relevant work experience in marketing is a must. You are a genius in creativity, communication and detecting market opportunities. In addition, you can easily negotiate with our stakeholders.
- You are always looking for quality, you are result-oriented, flexible and stress-resistant.
- With your strong communicative flair, you inspire both our internal employees and our external stakeholders.
- You are perfectly bilingual, Dutch - French.
Is this is the challenge you are looking for, please apply soon to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the job opportunity you are interested in.
Dispatcher / Planner
Do you like planning complex activities ? Are you thrilled by human contacts and organizational work? Are you stress resistant? At Brussels Airport we are looking for a strengthening of our airport transport planning team. You will be activated within the schedule of the daily airport transport.
Once the schedule has been made, you will take the rest of the day informing the drivers about the allocation of the planned work. You are in close contact with the drivers to provide them with the necessary documents and requirements. You make the contracts and do the Dimona declarations. With your customer-oriented attitude, you can also inform customers of schedules, changes or unforeseen circumstances. You will always be proactive in search of suitable solutions. In addition, you will be able to help and support the responsible manager.
- You are brilliant in organizing and planning.
- In addition, you have a strong customer-oriented attitude and with your communicative skills you can motivate our employees.
- You already have a first experience in an organizational job.
Is this what makes your heart beat faster? Apply soon to email@example.com, indicating the job you are applying for.